...to provide the best dental care and value for money over a wide range of treatment options, all carried out in an empathetic and relaxing environment.
We promise to:
- Treat you as an individual with respect and understanding
- Listen and respond promptly, sympathetically and constructively to all comments
- Offer the latest techniques using high quality materials under stringent cross-infection control
- Be mindful of the need for confidentiality
- Try our very best to keep to time
- Continually strive to acquire new knowledge, skills and technology
We ask you to:
- Follow our advice to care for your smile
- Please give at least 48 hours notice if you need to cancel or rearrange an appointment, in order to avoid a charge
- Attend review and maintenance appointments as advised
- Pay for treatments when requested. We accept cash, debit and credit cards. Finance options are also available
- Talk to us, let us know what you think about what we do, right and wrong
- Kindly recommend us to your family, friends and colleagues. We would be delighted to welcome them.
Our Practice’s aim is…