Natural Looking Dentures
Are You Suffering With Your Dentures? Do You Have Sore Gums & Ulcers? Would You Like To Eat What You Like Again?
Dentures have been used for a long time to address the problems linked to missing teeth. Despite them being a well-established treatment, dentures are still subject to many misconceptions. This is particularly true when it comes to the type of dentures available and their materials.
Generally speaking, there are two types of dentures: full and partial. Full dentures are recommended when an entire row of teeth has been lost, whether it is the upper or the lower arch. These dentures are usually made of acrylic and do not only replace missing teeth, but also any soft tissue that may have been lost.
Partial dentures can be used to replace multiple missing teeth and soft tissue. These dentures are usually made of acrylic; in some cases, a flexible acrylic is used.
The most popular partial dentures are made of metal alloys, usually chrome and cobalt. If you are missing multiple teeth, speak to your dentist to find out how you can benefit and which is the best type for your specific needs.
At Ripley Dental, we will introduce you to comfortable, natural looking dentures that can:
- Bring you soothing, full time comfort from ill-fitting dentures
- Give you a lifetime of healthy eating for more energy
- Help you speak more clearly
- Avoid your dentures looking like they were made for someone else
- Provide natural looking teeth – the same colour and shape of real teeth
- Add personality to your smile
- Relieve tender, sore, bleeding gums associated with ill fitting dentures
- Provide an even bite
- Give you a well balanced bite, not too heavy on the left or the right.
- Get a personal smile made exclusively for you – not a manufactured laboratory smile – but full of your own character
- Make your gums look real
- Turn the clock back on your face
- Avoid gagging – a thing of the past!