Unfortunately, many people have weak tooth enamel. The enamel is the hardest substance in the body and it protects your teeth from cavities and damage.
To protect and strengthen enamel:
– Minimise your sugar intake
– Rinse your mouth with water after consuming sugary foods and candy.
– Pump your body with tooth-healthy nutrients like Vitamin D, healthy fats, calcium.
– Get fluoride from tap water and toothpaste.
– Clean your mouth properly, using a soft-bristled toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste and do not rinse after brushing.
Your enamel might be damaged, if you experience sensitivity or discolouration. Visit the dentist for cleaning.
Learn more here: